M.Sc Nursing Course with all specialities. Affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Approved by Govt. of Karnataka and Indian Nursing Council.
Eligibility: A candidate seeking admission shall have:
1. Passed B.Sc Nursing (Basic) or Post Certificate B.Sc Nursing of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka (RGUHS), or any other University accepted as equivalent by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
2. Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc Nursing (Baisc), in a hospital or in Nursing educational Institution or in community health setting.
3. For candidates with Post Bsic B.Sc in Nursing degree no such experience is needed after graduation.
4. The aggregated marks obtained be not less than 50%
Duration: Two Academic Years
Course Commencement: May
Medical Surgical Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Gynec and Obstetric Nursing
Child Health Nursing
1. Utilize / apply the concepts, theories and principles of Nursing Science.
2. Demonstrate advanced competence in practice in Nursing
3. Practice as a nurse specialist
4. Demonstrate leadership on qualities and function effectively as nurse educator and manager.
5. Demonstrate skill in conducting nursing research, interpreting and utilizing the findings from health related research.
6. Demonstrate the ability to plan and effect change in nursing practice and in the health care delivery system.
7. Establish collaborative relationship with memebers of other disciplines.
8. Demonstrate interest in continued learning for personal and professional advancement.
For Admission Call:
No. 1, Aishwarya Comfort, Hanumanthanagar, Bileshivale, Doddagubbi Post,Bengaluru 560077
© 2016 by Presidency College of Nursing