Presidency College of Nursing, Bangalore offers BSC Nursing, MSC Nursing, post basic B.Sc. nursing, Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery courses.
Presidency College of Nursing is affliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science and Approved by the INC, New Delhi.
The College develops students of Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) an aptitude for nursing to provide the necessary knowledge & skills to give comprehensing nursing care to patients for all types of illness.
1. Computer labs are centrally air-conditioned & full equipped
2. Well-stock library with online facility to download journals
3. Spacious class rooms with good furniture and teaching aids
4. Convenient transport facility
5. Highly qualified and experienced faculty
6. Fully equipped laboratories
7. Separate hostel for boys and girls
Separate hostels for boys and girls are provided adjacent to the college campus. Students have to strictly abide by the rules and regulations of the hostel. Both veg & non-veg food are served in the hostel.
Regulations: 1. All students should be resident in the Hostel and shall be under the direct care and supervision of the Sister-in-charge / Warden of the Hostel.
2. No student is permitted to stay outside with relatives or friends.
3. When a student is ill, he/she should report to the principal so that proper care can be taken by the institution faculty.
4. Students are allowed only once in a month to visit their local guardian's house.
5. Prior written permission should be obtained from the warden for all outings and the students should be back by 6.30 p.m.
6. Relatives and friends are not permitted to visit students during duty hours or class hours. Arrival from a distant place will not entitle a visiting relative to meet the student during class hours. On off days students are NOT TO LEAVE BANGALORE CITY WITHOUT the knowledge of the principal and the written permission of the warden. Smoking and drinking in the premises is strictly forbidden. ragging in all its forms is banned & is treated as a cognizable offence. Any student found guilty of ragging will be suspended and/or dismissed at the discretion of the Management. Taking or administering any harmful drug not authorised by competent authority is strictly forbidden. In order to curb such tendency amongst the students it has been decided that any student found in possession of any unauthorised drug will be summarily DISMISSED. Use of Electric stoves, Immersion-Heaters, Iron Box, Keresone Stoves or hazardous items in the living rooms are strictly forbidden in order to prevent fire.
7. Use of Tape Recorders, Radios, Mini TV are forbidden in the living rooms.
8. The Warden checks the rooms and cupboards of the residents at any time without any prior notice.
The Library and the reading room shall be kept open on all the working days. The Library has more than 5,000 books related to Anatomy Physiology, Practical, Medical Surgical books Pediatric books, gynecology books, journals. Qualified Librarian are in charge of the library.
The College has good canteen for students. College's canteen serve the fresh and hyginic food to students. College staff Check the canteen services regular basis. Tasty, nutritious & hygenic food is served in our canteen which is well furnished. Kerala students are provided with the food of their native style.
The transports facility provided for staff and students for easy travel from various places.
1. Jeevika Hospital - Marthahalli
2. Hoskote general Hospital
3. KR Puram Government Hospital
4. C V Raman Hospital
5. Indiranagar ESI Hospital
6. Spandana Hospital
Presidency College of Nursing leads scheduled tours through the surrounding neighborhoods bridging the students to the community. Our community health mission trips are in large part an educational quality improvement initiative.
For Admission Call:
No. 1, Aishwarya Comfort, Hanumanthanagar, Bileshivale, Doddagubbi Post,Bengaluru 560077
© 2016 by Presidency College of Nursing