The course of study leading to Bachelor of Nursing (Basic) degree comprises of 4 Academic Years. Candidates shall undergo the course of instruction in the following Subjects.
Eligibility: 10+2 with 45% marks in science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology - Botany/Zoology). If belonging to a scheduled caste or a scheduled tribe, should have obtained not less than 40% of the total marks in science subjects, completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete this age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Duration: Four Academic Years
Course Commencement: September
1. To provide a balance of professional and general education.
2. To enable a student to become a professional nurse practitioner who is self directing and also a responsible citizen.
3. Assess the nursing needs of individuals, families and communities throughout life, from birth to death.
4. Plan appropriate action to meet their needs through completed safe nursing care.
5. Prevention of illness, restoration of health and rehabilitation.
We believe that the basic course in nursing is a formal educational preparation which should be based on education principles.
We believe that, we have responsibility to the student and to society, to make provision in the programme for the continued developed of the student as an individual, a citizen as well as a nurse.
For Admission Call:
No. 1, Aishwarya Comfort, Hanumanthanagar, Bileshivale, Doddagubbi Post,Bengaluru 560077
© 2016 by Presidency College of Nursing